Sorry for our recent blog silence! Me (Robyn) and Ali are back with our cheesy/old tunes and our random chat. Our first show back after christmas consisted of me taking the reins for the first time while Ali was away and we discussed who had the best voice in the world, which after much debate it was decided that it was between Morgan Freeman and Alan Rickman! Much to my relief my partner in crime Ali, was back the following week so we were up to our usual antics discussing controversial songs which to our surprise included one by Olivia Newton-John!
Due to the 6 nations drawing ever closer this weekend me and Ali could not resist talking about the big match in todays show and who we are supporting throughout the tournarment!
That’s all for now, tune in next Monday at 8 with Ali and a special guest while Im away!
- Duran Duran- A View to Kill
- Aha- Take On Me
- Spice Girls- Who Do You Think You Are
- Steps- Last Thing On My Mind
- Queen- I Want To Break Free
- The Clash- Should I Stay Or Should I Go
- Spandau Ballet- Gold
- Fairground Attraction- Perfect
- ZZ Top- Gimme All Your Lovin
- Tina Turner- The Best
- Elvis- Im All Shook Up
- The Beatles- Hello Goodbye