Having returned from our breif Easter Sojurn, it soon became clear that JPC had gone so far beyond the deep end
he was in a completely different pool, five miles down the road!
The madness from JPC included:
- - Declaring himself as ‘Breakfast’s resident Bad Boy’ (where this one came from, we’ll never know!)
- - Demanding a Stetson
- - Threatening to sell his soul to the devil (BreakFAUST in Bed!)
- - A short feature entitled ‘Future Force’ (He’s had the idea for a while… we just never though’t he’d do it!)
- - Where’s Marc Bolan?
- - Developing a romantic attachment to a couple of Skyscrapers
- - Trying to prevent his forthcoming departure by Rick rolling everyone.
How we managed to fit in some talk about Cool Buildings such as the Shizumi Mega City Pyramid in Tokyo Bay and the Shard London Bridge we’ll never know:
See you next week guys
(P.S- if you see JPC please return him to us at the Storm Studio as he’s escaped and could cause a few problems if left in public for too long.. If you see
him in a Stestson… steal it!)